Author Topic: TLE: How to start  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Zyren

• Newbie Poster
TLE: How to start
« on: July 18, 2015, 12:15:35 AM »
So it has been awhile since I was involved in anything EQ, how is TLE going to work. Do you just load the regular game and the TLE specific to that server?

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: TLE: How to start
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 01:06:31 AM »
Hey Man,

So the TLE Beta is still going on which requires a patch for the beta servers.  If you want to check it out before Tuesday give me a call and I'll give you the details (requires a separate beta full install).  Otherwise when the server goes Live on Tuesday, as long as you are a subscribing member ("all access") then you should see Stormhold as a server option on the Server list when you create a character (I think).  If it ends up being something else I'll let you know.

FYI using this thread for the TLE launch details: http://dragonmaw.net/forum/index.php?topic=1021.new#new ...

Any idea what you want to run as?  At this point I plan to work on Onodi as the main but have Dauvien and Fiznic as alts.

TTYL, Talaniel was a bit shocked to see you post (guess I was a little surprised too).  I'd say the last time you posted to the boards was when we had the original ones back in 04/05 :wave:
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi