Author Topic: Hiya from Serowen  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Serowen

• Newbie Poster
Hiya from Serowen
« on: August 07, 2015, 03:07:57 PM »
Hello to one and all, my name is Serowen....and I am an EQ2coholic. Whooops! Wrong forums...moving on...LOL I am actually a 40 year old mom of three. Two boys, ages 14 and 11. Then much later in life I added a girl, she is now 3. Yep, I am crazy, and very very tired. I have never been in a guild, so was so happy to find you guys. What a great bunch of people, I am loving the interactions between you all. I have actually never even grouped with another player in EQ2. I have solo'd my necro all 100 levels, and you know what....I actually would love to see the content of the game in the order I am supposed too! So I am super exctied to hang out with you all, and finally get to ....gasp...possibly see a real raid. Nice meeting you all, and see you in game! :wav:

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
Re: Hiya from Serowen
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »
Hello and welcome, Serowen! :)

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: Hiya from Serowen
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 03:57:12 PM »
Hi Serowen  :)

Great having you, looking forward to getting you in some group fun (neat that its a completely new experience for ya).
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi