Author Topic: Greetings All  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Dalathor

• Newbie Poster
Greetings All
« on: August 09, 2015, 12:04:28 AM »
Hi all - I've recently joined on the TLE Server of EQ2.  Several of us (Melle, Orchid, Apied) came from the Oasis server where we were guilded and raided together going back a number of years.  We moved on with others to AOC, Warhammer, SWTOR - and some of us went to LOTRO and GW2 and on and on. But we kept coming back to EQ2. As the remnants of a dead raiding guild, some of us kept sweeping the floors in the Guild mansion house and waiting for the return of the others - which normally did happen during expansions. ANYWAY, I am thrilled to meet the good folks of DM and to relive my days of the launch of EQ2.

My character names have all been boring derivatives of Dal, Daal, or Daan - generally going by Dal in game.
(in RL my name is Dan and I live in North Texas).  Email is daanelwin@hotmail.com. So, Hi and See you in game -

Hoping you don't boot me...
Dal

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
Re: Greetings All
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 08:31:02 AM »
Welcome to Dragon Maw Dal!

It has been a pleasure to meet you and your friends. I look forward to forging new friendships in this new (old) version of EQ2. :)

Dez

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: Greetings All
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 08:36:02 PM »
Hi Dal, been great getting to know you and the troop.  :)
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi