Author Topic: Hello from Orchid!  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Orchid

• Newbie Poster
Hello from Orchid!
« on: August 09, 2015, 04:29:59 AM »
Hello Folks!

Thank you so much for the guild invite and the opportunity to meet the awesome members of Dragon Maw!

I have been playing MMO's since Ultima Online but really got hooked playing Everquest!! I still haunt in that game, hard to let go. I have been playing Everquest 2 off and on since it launched. I love to try new MMO's and in doing so that is how I met Harlo, while playing Aion. Everquest 2 eventually caught us in it's orbit, and we got sucked right back in. I switched servers to play with her and ended up meeting Dal and Apied.

I enjoy all aspects of the game, but in recent years just can't devote as much time to it as I used to. I am a mother of 2, ages 6 and 9. My kids are my life but it is nice to have an escape where I can unwind and be someone other than mom briefly! I am up for just about anything if I have the time!

I hope to get to know you all and have many hours of fun and adventures together!

Orchid

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
Re: Hello from Orchid!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 08:28:10 AM »
Welcome to Dragon Maw Orchid!

Thanks for posting here and telling us a little about yourself. I am really enjoying all the new people we have been meeting. :)

Dez

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: Hello from Orchid!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 08:34:30 PM »
EQ2 also tends to always draw me back in, great having you with us.  :)
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi