Author Topic: hola  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Harlo

• Friends & Allies
  • Newbie Poster
hola
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:13:41 PM »
Hi. :wav:  Thanks for letting our little group join, so far we are enjoying being guilded with all of you.

I see that Dal and Orchid have already posted, and Apied (my husband) will need a little prodding. Apied, and myself have played with Dal and his many "personalities" almost since launch and through a few games now. We picked up Orchid along the way in Aion, but we always seem to gravitate back to EQ2. We've all done the raiding 3-4 nights a week thing and aren't really interested in that kind of commitment anymore. We do have a friend who wanted to raid, so joined a raiding guild here on Stormhold and is always willing to help us if anyone needs any updates etc in the future.

We're looking forward to just taking this time slow and stopping and smelling the roses :) Don't be shy about asking any of us for help with anything. (well if you keep us that is)

Harlo

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
Re: hola
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 07:37:52 PM »
Welcome to Dragon Maw Harlo! :)

Happy to have you guys onboard with us. Looking forward to lots of fun times. :)

Dez

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: hola
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 01:30:19 AM »
Happy to have you all, good peeps :)
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi