Author Topic: Hello from Apied  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Apied

• Friends & Allies
  • Newbie Poster
Hello from Apied
« on: August 11, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »
Hello all,

As my wife, Harlo, noted I have been slacking and have now gotten around to post my hellos. We have played EQ2 since launch, off and on. I have played and raided as both a conjuror and inquisitor. I really like raid healing, OT group and melee group, but I was always jealous of how much better Templars heal than inquisitors so I decided to give Templar a try. Soloing a Templar is tough at best so I always try to find pick up groups to grind the levels out so I can be ready for whatever content the guild wants to try. I am always happy to mentor to help a guildie out so don't be afraid to ask. I will definitely solo-group level my conjuror slower than the Templar. Again please feel free to ask if you all want some help completing anything or just to grind xp.

Apied/ Bill

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: Hello from Apied
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 06:26:05 PM »
Hey ya made it to the site great!

I can remember making a templar back in TSO... but never really took the opportunity to do much with him (got into heavy tanking by then).  Since then I've started up my own INQ because of the melee focused skills.  Will be interesting to see how you feel about the temp in comparison.

Welcome to the guild happy to have all of you.  :)
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 08:57:28 PM »
Welcome to Dragon Maw Apied! We are happy to have you guys here, and look forward to lots of fun times :)

Offline Harlo

• Friends & Allies
  • Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
Hahaha he was not jealous of Templar healing.....before I became a dirge, I played Templar in the MT group for a couple of years. I was a strong healer, but not so much with any dps help. Apied tends to multitask better than me and is rather competitive  :boxing: and will prove he can heal (which he can, he's awesome)  and thinks he's going to dps as a templar.......this ought to be fun.