Author Topic: Destyni  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Elquinjena

• Newbie Poster
  • Destyni
Destyni
« on: August 18, 2015, 06:17:33 PM »
Hail and greetings

I am best known by my ranger name of Elquinjena
But I am here playing on my SK Destyni.

I am a long time Everquest player, started back in EQ1 when Velious was released.
Was in Beta for EQ2 and loved it so much I stayed and have not really been back to EQ1 since that time.

Since I have always played a ranger I would like to bring up my SK and learn the class well, from the bottom up
And not be worried about the race to Max level like there is on the live servers. Destyni is a level 100 SK on AB but was
Rushed and pushed to that level, leaving me with the feeling that I truly do not know the class well nor am I  confident enough to take her out in PUG’s tanking.

I had been wanting to come experience EQ2 all over again but did not want to relive Elquinjena’s glory days so I thought I would recreate my SK here and give myself the chance to bring her up right.

What I am hoping to find is others who like to group up with guild mates, who are into doing the quests, doing the HQ ones and generally have a good time.

After reading the Handbook and Guild Charter, if it is an issue that I also play on AB, please let me know now because I will never let my Ranger go, she is my main. I raid there on weekends with the same guild that Gjax and Silentshotz is in. I do the crafting thing each day with alts there and events when they happen. If I could find more groups with her I would but there is only so many pug’s I can handle.

Offline Dez

• Founder
  • Posting God
  • There is NO Canadian Bacon!
    • Facebook Page
Re: Destyni
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 09:24:01 PM »
Hello and Welcome to Dragon Maw! :)

I'm pleased that you took the time to read the Handbook and Charter. You can be assured that there is no problem with you playing in other guilds on other servers.

I look forward to seeing you in game.

Dez

Offline Dauvien (Onodi)

• High Council
  • Posting God
Re: Destyni
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »
Good having you with us, hopefully with you and Silent playing on TLE we can poke at Gjax a bit too.

Also Spiritrayn is hiding hopefully we can get her to join up :)

Welcome aboard :)
Dauvien (Onodi)
     - PSN: Dauvien PS4 / Steam: Dauvien / FF14: Onodi Vincere (Cactar)/ EQ2: Dauvien/Onodi/Fiznic (Halls of Fate) | TLE:FG Onodi